- What is concentration? What fineness?
- What is the particle size? What is the grain size? What is the mesh?
- What is the gangue? What is the surrounding rock and what is waste rock?
- What is the useful minerals and what is the use?
- Sheave wheel
- Set complete range
- Set complete
- Selective mining
- Seismic prospecting
- Secondary deposit
- Screening equipment
- Scintillation counter
- Run of mine (ROM)
- Run of quarry (ROQ)
- What is the crushing ratio (size reduction ratio)?
What is concentration? What fineness?
The concentration of the slurry is contained in the slurry of solid quality, and expressed as a percentage. The formula is:
C=Q1/Q*100%= Q1/ (Q1+ Q2)*100%
C- The pulp of the mass percent concentration,%;
Q1- the quality of the slurry solids, kg;
Q2 - the quality of the slurry liquid, kg;
Q - pulp quality, kg.
Pulp density in addition to the percentage concentration of said commonly used in liquid-solid ratio (R) said that the quality Q2 and pulp slurry contained in the liquid contained in the quality of the solid Q1 ratio, is calculated as: R = Q2 / Q1.
Liquid to solid ratio and percentage concentration is:
C = 1 / (1 + R),
The grinding fineness is used to represent the mill the size of the mineral particle size less tbm 200 mesh size of the percentage content of customary to represent.
Hot Mineral Processing Product