Magnetic separation equipment
- High-gradient magnetic separation (HGMS)
- Dry magnetic separator for powder ore
- Wet magnetic separator
- Magnetic separation
Magnetic separation for mining processing plant
When minerals are placed in a magnetic field, there are three reactions which may occur. First, they are attracted to the magnetic field. Second, they are repulsed by the magnetic field. And third, no noticeable reaction to the magnetic field occurs.
Magnetic separation is generally a low cost method of recovery, unless high intensity separators are required. The electro-magnetic high intensity separators that produce 20,000 gauss, tend to be expensive. However, the rare earth magnetic separators are relatively inexpensive and can produce magnetic fields around 6,000 gauss. So, when looking for a process to recover valuable minerals, magnetic separation should not be overlooked, if some of the material is magnetic or para-magnetic.
A paper mill in Malaysia: bauxite ore with Fe2O31.69%, the magnetic fine mud containing Fe2O30.23%, 80% of the production rate.
Indonesia kaolin: kaolin mine ore containing Fe2O30.85 the%, the magnetic fine mud with Fe2O30.44%, 89% of the production rate.
Main Technical Parameters:
|Model||Cylinder dia.(mm)||Cylinder length(mm)||Rotary speed of cylinder(r/min)||Capacity (t/h)||Feeding size(mm)||Power (kw)||Weight (kg)|
You may interested in:
- Magnetized water filter in Nigeria, Indonesia and India
- Magnetite iron price in Nigeria, Indonesia and India
- Sand type water filter in Nigeria, Indonesia and India
- Solid-liquid separation equipment in Nigeria, Indonesia and India
- Anthracite filter media in Nigeria, Indonesia and India
- Plate filter press in Nigeria, Indonesia and India
- Vacuum cyclone filter in Nigeria, Indonesia and India