Mineral Powder equipment
- LM Series Vertical Roller Mill
- Hammer mills
- T130X reinforced ultrafine mill
- Raymond Roller Mill
- MTW Continental Trapezoid Mill
- SCM Super-micro mill
- MTM Trapezium Roller mill
- High Pressure Mill
- Ball mill
Hammer mills (Efficient crushing-type mills) for hard ore crushing
Hammer mills (Efficient crushing-type mills) are widely used in metallurgy, mining, chemical, cement, coal gangue, construction, sand, refractory material, ceramic and other industrial and mining enterprises, engaged in breaking and crushing the material in the operation. It is mainly suitable for crushing various soft and hard ore. whose compression strength is not higher than 320MPa (MPa)
The performance parameters of Hammer Mill(efficient crushing-type mills):
|Diameter of the rotor (mm)||750||900||1150|
|Length of the rotor(mm)||800||1200||1500|
|Rotation speed of the rotor (r/min)||800-1000||800-1000||550-800|
|Input opening size(mm)||320*930||400*1200||500*1500|
|Max. input size(mm)||<30||<40||<50|
|Max. output size(mm)||0-3||0-3||0-8|
Note: This specification is just reference, any cbmges are subject to the products.
Hammer mills Features:
High production and high crushing ratio.
Low power consumption, homogeneous particle size.
Simple, compact and light mecbmical structure.
Low investment cost, easy management.
Structure and working principle:
Hammer Mill(Efficient crushing mill) consists mainly of frame, rotor, hammers and grizzly bars and other components. The frame includes upper part and lower parts, which are welded by steel plates after cutting, the remaining parts bolted into one. High manganese steel liners are studded with inside the frame, to facilitate replacement for a new liners after worn; on the main shaft are installed several groups of the spindle distribution of the hammers, which consists of rotor with the axle of hammers and rotary table. The host drives the main shaft through the motor and V-belt driven spindle to rotate the rotor, generating the centrifugal force, then driving all hammers stretch around. The bulks of material feed into the crushing chamber, will be crushed by the hammers at a high-speed movement. The broken material requested will be passed the grizzly bars at the lower part and discharged, the unbroken rest will be left in the chamber to be crushed repeatedly by the hammers and iron plates until it can reach the requested standard. To avoid clogging, the water content of the material to be crushed not more tbm 5%.
You may interested in:
- Iron ore processing plant in Nigeria, Indonesia and India
- Wet magnetic separator
- Mineral dewatering machine in Nigeria, Indonesia and India
- Vacuum dewatering machine in Nigeria, Indonesia and India
- Raw manganese ore in Nigeria, Indonesia and India
- Filter cotton pad in Nigeria, Indonesia and India
- Magnetic water pipes in Nigeria, Indonesia and India
- Common crushing processes of ore dressing plant are there? 06-21
- Ore crushing and grinding generally includes the steps? 06-21
- How to determine the most reasonable particle size of crushed minerals? 06-21